Webloader Marketing provides help to local Main Street small businesses to get them on Top Pages on Google and Bing search engines for organic traffic, generating leads and converting them to new clients, as well as eCommerce and selling on Amazon.com consultation and services.
Please contact us for eCommerce and Amazon.com consultation.
Web and Internet News
- Legal web prevents archiving of Irish internet - The Times (subscription)The Times (subscription)Legal web prevents archiving of Irish internetThe Times (subscription)The National Library of Ireland (NLI) has warned that up to half the Irish content on the internet is disappearing each year without being archived, due to a lack of legislation allowing it to catalogue 220,000 websites with an .ie domain. Minutes of ...
- Internet Archive to ignore robots.txt directives / Boing Boing - Boing BoingBoing BoingInternet Archive to ignore robots.txt directives / Boing BoingBoing BoingRobots (or spiders, or crawlers) are little computer programs that search engines use to scan and index websites. Robots.txt is a little file placed on webservers ...and more »
- CRTC: Internet Providers Must Treat All Web Traffic Equally - Huffington Post CanadaHuffington Post CanadaCRTC: Internet Providers Must Treat All Web Traffic EquallyHuffington Post CanadaThe CRTC ruled that Internet providers must treat all web traffic equally and cannot prioritize some content, like a specific video streaming service, which could give an unfair advantage or disadvantage to some content providers and consumers.CRTC strengthens its commitment to net neutrality, […]
- Internet Archive: "DRM for the Web is a Bad Idea" / Boing Boing - Boing BoingBoing BoingInternet Archive: "DRM for the Web is a Bad Idea" / Boing BoingBoing BoingBrewster Kahle, who invented the first two search engines and went on to found and run the Internet Archive has published an open letter describing the ...and more »
- 'Nobody's got to use the Internet': A GOP lawmaker's response to concerns about Web privacy - Washington PostWashington Post'Nobody's got to use the Internet': A GOP lawmaker's response to concerns about Web privacyWashington PostA Wisconsin congressman told a town hall attendee who was concerned about the elimination of online privacy protections that using the Internet is a choice â€” a statement that has since drawn criticism on social media. During the meeting […]
- Internet Society tells G20 nations: The web must be fully encrypted - The RegisterThe RegisterInternet Society tells G20 nations: The web must be fully encryptedThe RegisterThe Internet Society has called for the full encryption of the internet, decrying the fact that securing the digital world has increasingly become associated with restricting access to law enforcement. In a blog post aimed at the leaders of the G20 ...